You will manage your housekeeping with this module. Left part contains useful filters. You can filter by:
- Room types
- Rooms (certain rooms which are listed in certain room types)
- Room status (clean/untidy/inspection)
- Users (by room which are assigned to certain user)
In filtered results you will get:
- Occupancy of room for certain date
- Departure/Arrival – if there is some reservation which starts/ends today and at what time it checks in/out
- Number of guests in room
- Night / total – o informace o kolikátou noc daného pobytu se jedná
- Nationality – nationality of guests
- Defect – information about reported defects in this room
- Status – cleaning status (clean/untidy/inspection). Using this last column you can switch the cleaning status of rooms. Effect will be visible in both reservation calendar and Housekeeping app.
Information about cleaning can be also exported to PDF/XLS file using the printer button on the left side above the tab.
We can now briefly go through settings which you can access using cogwheel button on the right side above the tab.
Here you can set if you use the cleaning function of our software and also when the rooms should be marked as untidy. You can also activate so called Check-up cleaning function.
In the second tab of the settings you can assign housekeeping of certain rooms to certain members of your housekeeping crew.
Third tab is about activating “minibar” function in your HK app. That allows your housekeeping crew to report minibar consumption in the real time while cleaning the rooms. More information about the function are described here.