The left section of the documents contains all the options allowing you to filter documents. Specifically, you can filter according to these parameters:
- Full-text search (guest name, organisation, document number, etc..)
- Range of dates (due date /date of issue/date of taxable supply /closing date)
- Document payments (paid/unpaid/partially paid)
- Document type (INV/REC/PRI/ADV/CRE/COU)
- Currency of the document (according to the enabled currency profile)
- Method of payment (cash/card payment/bank transfer/voucher)
- EET document status (sent/unsent/sending is pending/cancelled)
- If the document is/is not paired with a booking
- If the document has been credited
After selecting the parameters, do not forget to confirm the selection by clicking on the “Search” button in the bottom section of the panel of filters in order for the list of documents to be updated according to the selected parameters.
It is possible to export the filtered documents into a PDF or XLS file format by clicking on the printer icon above the list of documents. The PDF summary is a simplified version of the XLS format export, and contains less information. In comparison with the PDF file, the XLS file also includes a breakdown of the individual VAT rates, including totals for individual rates, which are shown on the file’s second page.
Other options include creating a quick summary of totals through the “Summaries” option. Another option is the statement of specific documents according to the items included in the documents.
The last four options serve to export data into accounting software, specifically:
- ISDOC (general document export in ISDOC file format; it should be compatible with most Czech and international accounting software)
- XML for the Pohoda accounting software
- XML for the Money S3 accounting software
- XML for the Quit accounting software
Once you select the option to export into XML, a window with “unintelligible” code will appear. However, information about the documents are included in this code. All you have to do is right-click wherever on the page and select the “Save as” option. Then you simply import the XML file into your accounting software.