After login you will see a list of all rooms or only the ones which were assigned to your account.
Displayed rooms can be also changed using the filters in top right corner. Using the filters you can filter for example only rooms with reported defects or rooms from other categories (wellness, conference rooms, etc.).
You will also see:
- Room name – certain room name in Previo
- Cleaning status – red icon marks untidy, brown icon inspection and green icon cleaned and ready for use.
- Reported defects – red triangle icon marks that there are some unsolved problems in particular room. Click through to see the details.
- Arrivals and departures – also with three options. In case arrival time is filled in this room has reservation starting today. Departure time means that some reservation in this room departures today. Last option is arrow which means that this room has ongoing reservation.
The following is listed after selecting a specific room:
- Booked guests at the given date
- Date of the entire booking for the given room
- Other actions:
- User can change the clean status of the given room for the given day
- Report a fault in the room
After selecting the Defects module, you first see a complete list of all reported defects including the repair status. The repair status is also very easy:
- Red cross – unrepaired
- Blue round arrow – repair is under way
- Brown notebook – defect has been fixed and its waiting for the inspection
- Green checkmark – repaired
There is a button for reporting new defects in the upper part of the window. All you have to do is take a picture of the defect (optional), select an approximate defect category (7 options – Bathroom, TV, Lock, Heating, Lighting, WC, Other) and add a specific description.
By reporting the defect, you also send a copy to the receptionist’s (PC) version of Previo, where it appears in the Defects module and in reservation calendar.