Basic information about online check-in are described in other section of our online manual. Let´s see the other details and functions connected with check-in.
- Collect signatures – allow guests to confirm their online check-in with electronical signature. Signature is then attached to reservation and is automatically used when priting guest accommodation card.
- SMS check-in requests – you can also send sms check-in request to all guests with not filled in accommodation card one day before arrival. This is a paid service and you can differ if you want to send SMS requests only to guests from V4 (CŘ, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary) or to guests from all around the world.
- Check-out – it is up to you if you allow your guests to check-out from the accommodation using the Alfred app. After check-out is made, reservation will be switched to “checked-out” status.
- Minibar consumption – when checking out guests is asked about his/her minibar consumption which is then added to room account. It is vital to have stock items correctly set with “minibar” segment.
- Reservation cancellation – you can also allow guests to cancel their reservation through Alfred app. You and the guest will also receive a cancellation confirmation.
Alfred can also collect your payments for you. If you are using integrated online payment gateway.
Guests can think ecological and skip their daily cleaning of the room from Alfred.
Cleaning for upcoming day can be skipped before midnight.