This module works as to-do list for your receptionists and other employees.
Creating new task
New task can be created using the button with green plus icon above the table. Then you can set parameters of a new task:
- Name – identification of task
- Department – reception / maintenance / housekeeping / management / reservation / other
- Status – opened / being solved / solved
- Assigned – task can be assigned to certain user or to specific user role (which can contain more users)
- Connected with – room / reservation / document
- Description – detailed description of the task/problem
- Solve until – deadline for solving the task
Working with tasks
You can see all tasks in the main table which shows you basic information about created tasks like if the task was assigned to role or user (by icon), deadline time and other information.
Tasks can be filtered by multiple criteria. You can filter only tasks in certain status, tasks assigned to specific user or even tasks which are supposed to be solved / finished during current week.
Each task can be edited (yellow pencil icon) or deleted (red cross icon) from the table. You can also change the status of the task, which means switching task to “being solved” or “solved” status.
Notifications for assigned tasks
Notifications are being displayed in top menu next to the accommodation name. Icon with bell informs you that your user role or specifically you as a user were assigned to some task.
If you move your cursor over the icon you will get list of all your assigned tasks including information how much time you have left until deadline. Positive value means that you still have time to solve the task, negative value means that the task should have already been solved by now.
By clicking on certain task you will move back to Tasks module, where you can go through details specific task.